How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name is, Adrian i am faced with a dilemma, because i have

Customer Question

hello , my name is , Adrian i am faced with a dilemma , because i have received a penalty charge parking notice , on a van i am not using , i have worked with that van this year , but have not used it since january , i have made a representation on the PCN , and the authority answered , telling me that the company that is renting the van , provided them with my name and , ex adress , what can i do ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Do you accept it is registered to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no , it cannot be , it is registered on my old adress in london , i have my own car now , no need for rent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i beleive it could be my old employer , in london , i used to work for thema , at the amazon , they might use my details for insurance purposes , it that is the case , can i claim ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Was it registered to you with the DVLA at the time of the incident?