How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7094
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Our company won the court case but the defendant has still

This answer was rated:

Our company won the court case but the defendant has still not paid. Outstanding payment is more than £5000. Please advice how to proceed further?
If you need to proceed ourselves with high court enforcement then which form shall we use and where do we need to sed it off?
Do you recommend as to seek help from third party to proceed with the enforcement order?
The company seems to have money, they are just crooks who trying to get away with it.

Hello I've my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you win against individual or a limited company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jamie,Judgment is againts limited company.Cheers

Then I would transfer it to the High Court. You can get this done for you, its about £66.

Please see:

They can do all the paperwork for you and its cheaper than the County Court bailiffs.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you