How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I care for my aunt who has Alzheimer's early stages. Also

Customer Question

I care for my aunt who has Alzheimer's early stages. Also difficulties with painful leg.
I need to replace my car I have a small Maria that's just not big enough and it's becoming difficult for her to get in and out Shes a tall lady...I take her to all appointments, social, shopping..
I have pos and I'm the only family member named in her will along with two charitys..
Would I legally be able but a new car with auntys money ( not brand new)..
Mine is also old and needs work
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My aunt has done a will. I'm the only named person along with two charitys. I have pos...I need to replace my car to be able to take aunt out doctors social shopping. Can I use her money to buy car...How could this work
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Have you Registered your Power of Attorney?