How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1439
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I am trying to find the new address of solicitors ,Norris &

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am trying to find the new address of solicitors Scott,Norris & McCarry formally of*****Morriston Swansea sa6 6ab.regards ***** *****

Hello Steven

I would suggest contacting the Law Society and the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Between the two - they should be able to tell you if this firm is still practising - and if it isnt - the firm to which the files have been transferred.

Law society - is 9am to 5pm on (###) ###-####1222.

SRA - 0370(###) ###-#### -

  • 08.00 to 18.00, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
  • 09.30 to 18.00, Tuesday

kind regards


If you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to star rate so that we receive credit for helping you today

ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you