How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have 50 50 care of children by means of court order

Customer Question

hi I have 50 50 care of children by means of court order ,however my ex dropped the kids of on Saturday just gone and said u wanted full custody u got it and walked of in front of the children,now 3 days later she saying she wants them as the court stated 50 50,we have court on the 23rd October again but in my eyes I have full custody now and she cant just drop the children as and when what is my postion on not sticking to the order due to her handing them over
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old are the children?

-What are the exact arrangements stated in the current court order?

-Are you able to attach a redacted version of the order using the paperclip icon?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the children are 6 and*****order states one week on one week of till a final hearing on October I haven't actually got court order with me
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Does it state who the children are to live with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it don't state that, as we couldn't agree .the court ordered that a social do a section something report to decide on where they live
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello can u respond so know I'm still connected to this conversation?