How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6717
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I rent a property out. If the pipes from the stop to the

This answer was rated:

Hi there,
I rent a property out. If the pipes from the stop cock to the property (the supply pipe/private pipe) are made from lead, do I have an obligation to change those pipes if the lead content reading is below 10 µg/l which is the maximum permitted allowance of lead content in water?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

If the level of lead is BELOW the permitted level of 10 µg/l then no, you do not need to replace them.

Its below the permitted level.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

If you have a number I can call you.