How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can i get adivce on a divorce and can I have it at a very

Customer Question

can i get adivce on a divorce and can I have it at a very low cost.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you both in England or Wales?

-How long have you been married?

-How long have you been separated?

-What reasons do you wish to rely on for the divorce?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we are are still married 1984 till now.2016. yes we are still in England 10yrs We Both have other partners .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I get an answer back to get my money back . I would like an answer before I go to bed thank you.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and apologies for the delay in responding. When did you separate (ie. enter into different relationships) and will your spouse agree to the divorce?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please can you confirm the above requested information?