How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My director is renting a property, quite an expensive

Customer Question

Hi, my director is renting a property, quite an expensive property 12,000 pcm, and there have been many on going issues. The master bedroom is not able to be in use because of issues, as is another, there are plumbing issues, there have been a building team working on the bathroom in the house for three weeks, without issuing warning of when and what time they will need access, the pool is completely not in use also. My director is keen to find out what his rights are, whether he can hold back rent, or make any claims.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does the agreement allow for rent to be withheld please?