How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10780
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

My dad died aug 2013 & my mum jan 14. Today we had a letter

This answer was rated:

My dad died aug 2013 & my mum jan 14. Today we had a letter for each of them (they lived with us) from Liverpool Victoria saying they had underpaid them when they surrendered their policies in 2012. The letter says they will send chqs shortly What should I do ?


Thanks for your enquiry.

Even though your parents have died, these repayments will still be made as your late parents are entitled to them. You should therefore contact Liverpool Victoria and explain what has happened. LV will then issue a cheque to the next of kin or the respective Executors of your Mother's and Father's Wills, if applicable.

I hope this assists and sets out the legal position.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u very much