How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6751
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I live on a 30mph country road (it was 40mph until 18 months

This answer was rated:

I live on a 30mph country road (it was 40mph until 18 months ago when was reduced to 30mph). Hampshire CC put a speed monitor unit on the side of the road to measure average speeds. When was 40mph, speed = 50.2mph. When moved to 30mph (and after 3 months to allow motorists to note), average speed was 50.1mph. No difference.
Local councillor and neighbours got £3K together to get a SpeedWatch program into place, but then police said too dangerous!
Is there anything that can be done?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Jamie-Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My tel number for this eve or Monday (I'm at home on leave) is 01420 487755. Thanks

i can call but it is an additional service. Some people prefer a phone call, but if you do please click the accept additional service button. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm confused. What did I just pay £44 for? I believe this is for a 30 min phone call?

yes. I will call you a little later.