How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I am now thinking of moving out so that my wife can not make

This answer was rated:

I am now thinking of moving out so that my wife can not make false allegations against me. The police has advised me that one of us should move out. the police said he spoke with her today before talking to me and that he is closing the report now. I did not ask why. Because if I live in the same house he said i will be open to more false allegations. But how could i move out so that it does not look like i am neglecting my responsibilities to my two kids.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m waiting to hear for my above query pls

Thank you for your further question. If you are moving out due to the false allegations and to prevent this against you, this will not be considered neglecting your children and you should immediately attempt to agree arrangements to continue your relationship with them if you move out.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i do if she refuses to agree to make arrangement for the kids.

You will need to pursue a child arrangement ordrr application to court using form C100 and a £215 court fee.