Would it be a problem if i did not attend the last day of my

would it be a problem if i did not attend the last day of my trial? what could be the consequences?

Is this a criminal trial?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is, the last day of a sexual offence trial where I need to complete giving evidence and the defence and the prosecution going to sum up their case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you going to be long to respond ?

Then they will probably issue a warrant for your arrest.

They may continue in your absence although probably the police would be given time to pick you up on arrest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, beause it is a sexual offence it is not comfortable talking over the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if they continue in my absense what would be the consequences? would my barrister be allowed to sum my defence ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would the jury be retire to consider the verdict ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would the verdict is likely to be a convict?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or would be there any chance of aquitter as they have most of the evidence now apart from the few questions left by the proescution

Yes, there is always a chance.

Reaiistically though not attending is a decision that will look bad.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well I have to go and see my mum she is really ill and i do not want to loose her as if she were to die without me seeing her I would never forgive myself. also I experienced a migrane on the day i was giving evidence which compromised my ability to answer correctly and precisely. can I request for that to be repeated as it has not finished yet anyway.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could that be considered a good reason?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it seems like it has been a mistake, as I had a one telephone call with a great solicitor, but only one telephone call. this is was not from you its from your colleqe Alic C. therefore I did not have a telephone call from you but i was charged for/ in short i had one telephone call but was charged for two. so would it be possible to refund one of the charges. thanks