How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35037
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My ex wife has systematically cut me off. I haven't seen my

Customer Question

Hi My ex wife has systematically cut me off. I haven't seen my children in 3 months now. She has had my business phone cut off as the contract was in my name and has also phoned and emailed suppliers and customers to destroy the business. She then goes around telling everyone I'm not paying any money towards the children. Last year I involved child services in our life due to her violent carry on and heavy drinking. She has just recently been banned from driving for the second time in 3 years. The first time she had all 5 children in the car. Child services have taken her side but my children have a truth that I need to get out to prove what I'm saying. My 16 year old had her mother arrested for an assault on me early this year. There have been so many incidents it would take hours to list. I now hear she is moving the children this weekend though that is second hand information but I believe it to be true. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone was in her name sorry.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the chidlren and how far do you think that she is moving?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Children are 4,6,9,12,16 and I think to Reading
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm based in the West Midlands about 10 miles from Stratford upon Avon.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Have you spoken to the schools to see if the children are still attending?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI no they're not at the schools and house is empty including my belongings are gone
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When did she go (best guess will do)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

This is done using a Form C100 available here

It is an urgent matter and the fee is £215.

You are asking for the Order to be made - and for the DWP/and or the police / and or Social Services to release her address TO THE COURT for service

You can also ask for a Child Arrangement Order so that Contact can be re-established

Please ask if you need further details