How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

My brother lives with me.I am his sister.he has become

This answer was rated:

My brother lives with me.I am his sister.he has become unwell and is in hospital. He has not wrote a will.I cannot afford to pay for his funeral if anything happens to him. I'm am confused as to whether to get a will form or do an attorney's letter. Could you please explain what to do, many thanks

1. Dear *****, what you should do here is to get a solicitor to attend at your brother in hospital and get the solicitor to draft a will for him. There is no such thing as a will form. Nor is there any such thing as an attorney's letter. Instead, you need to get the solicitor to attend and get the will signed and witnessed in hospital. The solicitor can take your brother's instructions and immediately draft a will and get it signed and witnessed there in hospital. That is how to handle this situation, as otherwise your brother might die without making a will.

2. Please Accept or Rate the answer as unless you do so, your Expert will not receive payment for answering your question.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you