How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm getting myself very worked up, and upset, feeling

Customer Question

I'm getting myself very worked up, and upset, feeling physically sick, I really need advice.
We are pensioners, living in our own home, and a neighbours son informed us, that a man from a street over the back of our garden, had called at our door about 9 am this morning, to complain about our dogs barking waking him up, when he doesn't get home until 1 am.
Our dogs have a short bark when we get up, about 9 am, very short time, they are never ever left in the day, bark if someone calls at the door, maybe 2/3 barks, and told to be quiet.
What do I do, I feel ill, we are supposed to go on our once yearly local theatre visit tonight, and I don't want to go now, as they get excited when we open the door, maybe a minute or so, I can't bear this, what do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JG_Legal replied 1 year ago.

I'm a barrister, I think I can help but I cannot see that this is a legal issue.

Has the man only complained once? Did you not speak to him?