How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6734
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I was evicted due to a bankrupty order which we adhered to,

This answer was rated:

Hi I was evicted due to a bankrupty order which we adhered to, however We have been granted a judicial review by the high court and the other party refuse to give us access to our property until the judicial review case at the high court. How can we get back into our home until the case is heard?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I just need to fill in form N244 and apply for suspension of the eviction order pending the judicial review?
We just want to get back into our home until at least the decision of the judicial review.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is it just an application you want to make, rather than seek an injunction?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seek an immediate injunction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I will explain in more detail,we were evicted from the property, applied for a judicial review which was stamped a few days after the eviction. We want to go back to the property until the judicial review so require the eviction to be suspended and keys handed back and access to our goods until the judicial review hearing.

Ok. Then yes it's form n244

There will be a court fee of £255 to pay as the matter will be listed.

But you will need to make a formal application on notice.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot. Would this form expedite the it as we need to judgement within 4 days? I.e. could we be seen straight away?

Ok, you need to take it to court with a covering letter says if it needs to be dealt with on an emergency basis.

Does that clairfy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for you help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your Help.

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. Thank you in advance and good luck!

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you