How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6453
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I live in a lodge on a park Their is 43 other properties we

This answer was rated:

I live in a lodge on a park Their is 43 other properties we are connected by a feed cable which also supplys a caravan park. We all have electric boxes in are homes they have no readings on them The owner of the site reads them every 6
months he charges us £20 to do this I have just received my reading .The bill was for
£860 60 I disputed this and received a revised bill for£243 60 I would like to know if I can change the meter in my lodge to a one that would give me the usage to prevent a bill like this again

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, there is no meter for your own supply and he charges you for reading it?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.