How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

My father in law gave a person a lot of cash in loans

This answer was rated:

My father in law gave a person a lot of cash in loans upwards of £300,000 the person started paying back monthly sums of £1000 but stopped then saying they were gifts he wants to get this money back but needs a no win no fee solicitor has funds are now limited for him how can he find a suitable firm for this


We cannot recommend any particular firm however an Internet search should identify any firms who work on these terms.

However, firms that operate on no win no fee basis will undertake an appraisal of the case to establish the likelihood of success. If you do not have a good percentage, I.e at least 75 - 80 % then a firm will not take it on.

An issue here will be where there is any written agreement between the parties. If not this will seriously undermine the case and changes of success.

propertylawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you