How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

23 hours ago I asked this question can anybody help

Customer Question

23 hours ago I asked this question can anybody help
27/09/2016 10:01
I had a full stroke 3 years ago aged 38...
I had a full stroke 3 years ago aged 38 but I was misdiagnosed in Yeovil hospital with an inner ear infection 2 days later I am taken to Taunton where it was confirmed I had a cerebellum stroke I am disabled now and life is really hard.
I am looking to obtain a doctors report from a U.Kneurologist/stroke consultant which will confirm that had I had been given a clottbusting medicine when I got into Yeovil Hospital at 1hour 45 mins that the medicine would have been over 51% effective as under this it would not be successful in court.
Is this something you can do for me and quickly I have been told that the report does not have to be very big just to the point and to be court for drug Alteplase
3.5 3.6 (functional independence 72.1% ages 18-50)27/09/2016 10:01
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I see that the earlier question has been closed.

We answer legal questions, we cannot prepare medicolegal reports. What exactly is it that you want to know about this? Whether you have a claim for clinical negligence compensation?