How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I recently had cause to complain to an 'Electrical Appliance

Customer Question

Hi. I recently had cause to complain to an 'Electrical Appliance Repair' service company about poor service and that they had attempted to sell and replace an unrelated component. I researched the company address and sent a 'Signed For' letter addressed to the only named Company Director. The letter was signed for but has since been returned "RTS" unopened. What can I do to:
a. Progress my complaint.
b. Report their attempt to up sell illegally.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?