How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

How do you have a class F land charge removed

Customer Question

How do you have a class F land charge removed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.


You use form k13. You complete this firm and send it to the Land Charges Department registration section po box 292 Plymouth pl5 9by

There may be a fee payable.

To find form k13 just Google form k13 and you will find a link to the form.

Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

The fee is £1 per name.

Any further questions or queries. Please accept /rate.