How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son and his partner separated 3 mnth ago they have 3

Customer Question

my son and his partner separated 3 mnth ago they have 3 children,every weekend he takes the children and buys either clothes ,trainers,sports gear and even school uniforms.last week he paid for her to get the family shop which cost him£ she is demanding money from him,but it doesn't always go towards the children,she has a lot of debt and goes out regularly with friends,on these nights my son brings them to stay overnight at my home,the children are aged 10-13-and 15 much will he have to pay if she goes ahead and gets csa involved.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How many nights, on average, do they stay with him each week?

-What is his gross salary?

-Does he have any other children in his care?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I ought not to have bothered you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

I require the above in order to calculate his legal liability - happy to continue assisting you if you can provide the above information