How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Ive purchased a car off a guy who sell cars for trade ive

Customer Question

Ive purchased a car off a guy who sell cars for trade ive had the car for 2 month now and ive now found out theres finance outstanding even after the advert clearly says clear how do i stand as regaurds getting my money back as the car is due to be collected
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is the nature of the finance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure how you mean the company is money barn
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Is this HP?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.