How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6738
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

My name is Kwan Ho, I have a complaint about RBS..

This answer was rated:

My name is***** I have a complaint the Royal Bank of Scotland - I have borrowed money, GBP20K, from my sister, and she transferred the money to my account at RBS. The bank has now frozen my bank account (on 19 September 2016). Please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all supporting document from sister banks statement, her saving from property sold , and submitted to RBS bank on 20 September 2016, they said no discussion, please advice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you tell them this money was going into the account please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told RBS branch Manger when she asked me where money come from. I told Manager that it is my sister borrow it to me(borrow agreement), Sale branch Manager also asked provided her six months bank statement and her saving and her Solicitor document for property sold (profit making) in 2005. Igave them and checked and tell me not to ask any question. it is William & glyn term in charged, the money is very clearly clean, it is her blood money and her earned. it is ridiculous people.
please advice04/10/2016 12:03

Ok. You need to make a formal complaint, you can go here:

They will investigate the matter and report back to you.

If you are still not satisfied then you can go to the Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service at:

That should resolve matters for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you