How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am writing because I have been deeply wronged

Customer Question

I am writing because I have been deeply wronged economically, but also psychologically damaged by the behaviour of Ms. Caroline Rees, a lady who runs “Winchester Holiday Homes”, a rental agency in Winchester. At the beginning of April I got in touch with her via mail and, after having enquired about the rental of a flat, asking also about its characteristics, my mother and I finally decided to proceed first with the paying of the Booking/Security Deposit and then, 6 weeks prior to our arrival , as agreed, with the balance. However, on June 4th (25 days prior to our arrival) she wrote she wanted to send me back full amount I had paid and so she did although I insisted I wanted her to respect our contract. My holiday was totally ruined! I can provide any other emails and documents (including the contract form, cancellation of flights, etc.) which you might need to consider my case. I have claimed, via email, a compensation for the damage deriving from the lady’s breach of contract but the person never replied. What can I do as an Italian citizen??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Wha is if you want to achieve please?