How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6727
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now
This answer was rated:

I wish to have a High Court Judgement set aside

Ask Your Own Law Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Will be on mobile this afternoon or on friends land line(###) ###-####

Can you just repeat the number again?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
01775 768359