How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My sons father abandoned him at birth, and made himself very

Customer Question

My sons father abandoned him at birth, and made himself very unavailable to contact for maintenance etc he is a British citizen, my son is now 19 and wants his to look into getting back payment and a passport, what are his options. The family resides in the UK and so does my son, they are being very obstinate about giving him contact details.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

What is your son doing in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is here in an ancestral visa and is working at a pub
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am really concerned with this service it keeps asking me for more money. What is this query really going to cost me