How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I split from my ex partner we where never married. She was

Customer Question

I split from my ex partner we where never married. She was getting child support when I was working but we came to an arrangement and she stopped claiming. I have given her a considerable amount of money as I came into an iheritence but I do not have parental respsonsabilty as she refused in court and now she wants a considerable amount of money out of me. I have just started a business but I am £17,000 out of pocket already
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm what your question is regarding this issue so I can assist you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back you are shit at your job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your not even a solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can you be available for on line chat yet not call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me your not a reall solicitor are you