Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My daughter refused me entry back into her house after

My daughter refused me entry back into her house after holiday. In lieu of rent I had given her goods, which she wanted as she proposed to start a business in France. I was registered for council tax.
We called the police, to avoid accusations! I have been refused access, to get my property. I am only trying to get my things out. Not dumped out by them. I cannot afford to arrange the removal and then the Police have to attend something urgent! I would be liable to pay for removals that don't happen. How do I ensure I get all my stuff, when she wont let me in to check.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

On what basis is she refusing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent her an email asking that my removals stuff be stickered and the removal man to accompany me. If I didn't hear within 7 days I would apply for bailing DFS as cannot afford not to complete removal if she forces me to get political crisis to attend.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.