How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6448
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

FURTHER QUESTION FOR JAMIE-LAW I don't want to have to

Customer Question

THIS IS A FURTHER QUESTION FOR JAMIE-LAWI don't want to have to explain everything to a new lawyer so am happy to wait.S.75 CCA doesn't apply unless payments are made via credit card. Which Section of the Consumer Credit Act applies to the "assignment" of the credit account to a third party? I know they have to give you Notice of Assignment but want to know what Section has been breached if the debt is assigned without prior notice. Also what Section applies if the right to assign the debt to a third party is not actually in the credit agreement?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Please see:

I hope that helps.