How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6734
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have applied to about 10 solicitors all have said case out

This answer was rated:

I have applied to about 10 solicitors all have said case out of time.
Was injected with a dye in 1981 to clarify an Xray and it has now come to light that this is what has caused my disability. My surgeon told me this 6 months ago and he would be willing to put it to a solicitor only as he knows how much pain I am going through. What can I do now?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume you are claiming under breach of contract?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Sure. Remind me tomorrow when you are feeling better.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready for your call.
Ron Neville.

What is your number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted the mentioned solicitor but he declined the case but put me onto a specialist for product negligence but after reviewing the case he also declined. Alexander Harris was mentioned as he had dealt with Myodil but they have recently been taken over by Irving Mitchell who I had contacted in April this year and are going to call me on Monday to see if I have new evidence which they might be able to act on. If only they would allow me to send them a letter from GSK which said that they will only deal with single cases I might get some where as I have been in communication with them up until 2014 and at no time have they mentioned the case was out of time. All I want is to be able to do is instruct a solicitor to get sensitive information from my surgeon and send it direct to GSK so that I might be able to get compensated. Why is this so difficult?Apologies for the delay but it takes days to talk to a solicitor in the mentioned article plus I have had a bit of a hard time lately.Ron Neville

Sadly you can't make solicitors represent you. You may have to pay private.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am prepared to pay for a service but as soon as I have to expand on my case most solicitors drop it like a hot cake, am I missing something or what?

Sadly you just have to keep trying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go through the yellow pages until I find a maverick who isn't scared of GSK?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going on previous experience if I win my case I won't have time to spend the money