How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6421
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

A DWP Compliance Officer wants to see three years worth of

This answer was rated:

A DWP Compliance Officer wants to see three years worth of my bank statements and until April 2016 I was paying my grandmother £400 per month by direct debit then one day I paid her £4900 as she has been looking after me since November 2003 and she was very short of money. Could this potentially get me into any trouble?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Are you or is it her on benefit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on income related employment and support allowance.

Then no you are not in trouble. You can do whatever you want with your money.

So you are fine. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. You've practically saved my life!

All the best.