How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have s 11 year old son. He has adhd and autism I have

Customer Question

I have s 11 year old son. He has adhd and autism I have pediatrician letters to prove this and all other letters the council asked me for. Plus A baby on the way.
At the moment my son has his own room but with new child due December council said due to my first child's problem we are entitled to 3 bedroom property. Then changed there mind, my ex partner will not let me have him if I do no longer have a room for him. Currently we live with family.
So I am wondering where I actually stand, I have been thru court to get this agreement with my childs mother
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is the current contact pattern?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Every weekend and we share school holidays
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Just to confirm there is a court order for this and you are still working on obtaining a larger property?