How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71129
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My tenant has just vacated the property after section 21 and

This answer was rated:

My tenant has just vacated the property after section 21 and the place is a mess. They say as the gas safety was missed 3 months ago they are saying they will take us to court. It was a genuine mistake but should I just let them have the deposit back and take the repairs on at my own cost?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: What details

Have you sorted out the certificate now?

Jo C. and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doing it as we speak

I am in court right now but I can call in 30 mins?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

Trying now.

I don't think I ahve the right number for you?

I get an office line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01375 671555 it is an office line - ask for Steve

All the best.