How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12086
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My neighboor is consistantly cutting trees and shrubbery

Customer Question

My neighboor is consistantly cutting trees and shrubbery back considerably within my boundary. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You can send a letter before action via your lawyer and if that is ignored you will have to go to court to get an order preventing the neighbour touching anything on your land. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.