How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6435
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

After all the informations about the Brexit spoke with a

Customer Question

After all the informations about the Brexit spoke with a friend that is really into the British law and he told me that in case England force in anyway foreign peoples to leave the country (i don't think will never happen) there is something call COMPENSATION that say that England governament has to compensate who like me build his life here.
Living here with his wife from 7 years, have a child born here, booth a house here paying his mortgage and his taxes here.
Is it true?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

The decision had not been made. In reality they are likely to let migrants who live here stay.

Would the government as a matter of law be liable to compensate - the answer is no.

It is a matter for the government whether they would or not. They can not be compelled to.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?