How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My 14 year old son has been arrested and bailed. After

Customer Question

My 14 year old son has been arrested and bailed. After allegedly, when he was 12 years old, inciting sexual acts with two other boys. Asking them to 'suck on his willie' once in April 2015 and some when in the entire summer of 2015.
The boys who have made the accusations are the younger brothers of boys who bullied my son in the village where we used to live. We can prove that my did not go out in April, due to a medical reason and in the summer he was away for most of it. My son had never shown any interest in boys.
My Questions are.
Can I ask the Police to give me the exact dates of the alleged incidents? As they have not.
Can I ask the police to bring forward his bail surrender? As he has to wait 4 months.
What are the chances I it going to court?
Can I ask the Police to prosecute the boys who have made these false accusations?
Many thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

For what offence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Incite sexual activity.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No, sorry, what were you hoping she would be prosecuted for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a waste of time. I have explained the situation. I want my money back. I am not happy with the service.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Good luck.

Opting out.