How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6408
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Will I be required to pay further for the action /direction

This answer was rated:

Will I be required to pay further for the action /direction you suggest? If so do you know approx how much?.Also could i claim interest on the monies owed?

Yes there is a Court fee of £110.

When you register it at the Land Registry its £50.

To do a search at the Land Registry is £6

Does that clarify?

Yes you can claim interest if that was awarded in the Judgment

Jamie-Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much !! I will follow and take the action you suggested..And can pay expenses needed to proceed.It will be worth it to know she has not got away with the theft by avaoidance of baillifs..
Thank you Sincerely ***** ***** continued success..Unlikely i will need you again.but so reassuring for someone to advise me ..The sherrifs were not allowed to answer my question hence my need for you ..I will recommend you and the work you do to family and freinds ..Thank you jamie for your time and patience

All the best.