How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm a British citizen and I'm going to India to get married

Customer Question

Hi I'm a British citizen and I'm going to India to get married to my partner who is in india. I need to gather my paper work for the embassy to bring my husband over on a spouse visa. I was told I need a Contract from my employer, my contact is from 2014 and has my old wage on there. I asked my employer for a up to date contract and he refused and said I have my old one. I was wondering if the old contact would be accepted when we apply for his spouse visa. Also I need a letter from my employer how do I work out my yearly salary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


Do you have your P60's?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my P60 but the P60 for this year Arpril shows I earn 18,100 from august I have been earning more