How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a case against an accountant for professional

Customer Question

I have a case against an accountant for professional negligence it is up for conciliation with the ACCA however the accountant has interfered in the arbitration process offering bribes to kill my case - I need to know who I go to and what to do now .....
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I Will assist you. This is potentially perjury - you should report this to the ACCA and he accountants regulator. Is his regulator the ICAEW?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I explained earlier the case is with the ACCA for conciliation they've already told me I have a good case but the accountant is callling the panel of arbitrators offering them bribes to rule not in my favour:)) it is fraud, collusion, corruption and yes perjury! What should I do next ....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please could you offer my advise and information - Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Requesting refund - answer no help at all thanx
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi My apologies. I am online intermittently over the weekend. If this is a criminal offence then it is a matter for the police and the regulator. The issue is if you report this now is it going to interfere with the arbitration proceedings. Can you highlight the fraud in the evidence they have submitted? Do you have an opportunity to submit your own witness statement?