How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10953
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Thank you for your response, should I put it in writing to

Customer Question

Thank you for your response, should I put it in writing to Thomas water first before issuing legal proceedings?Kind regardsGary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear *****, you should get your solicitor to write a Letter before action to Thames water which basically sets out your position and the legal position to them before you issue legal proceedings. The reason I would suggest your solicitor writes this letter is that Thames Water are most unlikely to act if they merely receive a letter from a lay person. YOu will need the threat of legal proceedings to get them to act in a positive manner.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. Please Rate this Answer and the other answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment.