How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 823
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I have a property not connected to mains electricity. I am

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a property not connected to mains electricity. I am land locked. I can only run a cable under someone else's land. Any idea how I go about getting consent or easement to do this? Can they refuse?

Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.

In some circumstances it can be refused or money demanded for the right to run cables under their land.

Can you tell me how this situation came about?

LondonlawyerJ and other Law Specialists are ready to help you