How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I attended a pre-Hearing (as claimant) in the Plymouth

Customer Question

I attended a pre-Hearing (as claimant) in the Plymouth County and the judge asked that I submit my evidence as an Amended Particulars of Claim within 14 days. I have written out the claim details - 4 pages of Word plus some evidence in appendices. However, I have received no guidance regarding what County Court Form I need to use to submit the evidence.
Please can you advice. Thank you.
Best wishes
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

are you still within the 14 days?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but today is last day!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
text better - am on a conf call. I was expecting Court to send me the forms but only realised recently that it is up to me..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello - are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? This is the first time I have used the service and was pleased to hear from you immediately but then nothing. Are yiu still there?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am sorry. I opted out of this question because it is not my area.

Hopefully somebody else will pick up soon.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, all you have to do is submit new amended particulars?