How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have had a complaint as a social worker by a now ex

Customer Question

I have had a complaint as a social worker by a now ex client. The complaint has been unfounded but makes highly insulting claims about my professional ability as well as containing lies and omitting information that counters the complaint. My manager fully supports me and has appraised my work as excellent. The letter of complaint had resulted in an internal investigation / necessary procedural response which has found the complaint ungrounded. I have received many abusive emails from the ex client.
The letter of complaint was sent by the ex client to outside organisations which is both humiliating and could damage my reputation. What can I do legally to have the ex client retract the complaint or address the matter?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?