How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am representing myself in court in relation to a child

Customer Question

I am representing myself in court in relation to a child custody 2nd fact finding hearing. My ex wife alleged domestic abuse which I contest. In fact looking at the law, I was the victim of emotional abuse.
I would like best possible custody rights of my one year old son. I have read the law books and case laws. i am not sure how to start to ask for access/shared parenting. Please can you advise me. I have used your service before in my research which i found most useful
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Is this your application for contact, or hers for residence?

What have the arrangements been to date and how old is your son?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.