How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How can i get an injunction on somebody not being allowed to

Customer Question

How can i get an injunction on somebody not being allowed to a property of mine that i have bought for my children?
My ex-partner has a guy she is seeing and he is a convicted drug dealer, she also has a criminal record for drugs so i am worried she will get taken down this road again. My children are 6&8 and i don't want them growing up with this environment and the possible sale of drugs from this address.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long has she been in this relationship and have Social Services ever been involved with the chidlren?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 3 months I think.
I don't believe the social services are involved as I would have hopefully heard.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How often are the children in your care and have you heard or seen anything that gives you a specific concern?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Children every other weekend and a Tuesday night. Police called to previous rented property and smell of cannabis in house. Kids say lots of shouting happens!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


When were the police called

Have you considered applying to have the chidlren with you more often?

How much do you know about his criminal record