How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A bankrupt did not declare he owed me a lot of money to his

Customer Question

a bankrupt did not declare he owed me a lot of money to his Official Receiver, paid me £500 a month for a year after he was discharged. Then stopped all payment with £222.000.00p outstanding he now tells me he dose not have to pay me and to make a claim to his Official Receiver. Can I take him to court to claim my money?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

just to be clear, this is fraud because it was not disclosed?