How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I got caught speeding by a fixed camera on the M25 on the

Customer Question

Hello there,
I got caught speeding by a fixed camera on the M25 on the 13/5/2016 at 4:57am (i was on the way to catch a ferry and foolishly rushed) doing exactly 100mph and have just today recieved a letter 5 months later asking allowing me to please guilty by post and with a possible court summons, there is also a section to write any mitigating circumstances. I fully accept i was in the wrong and am prepared for my punishment but would rather take points and a fine than a driving ban as things like taking my children to school and working would be made very difficult, is there any advice you can give me?
Kind Regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?