How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

About four years ago I was accused of stealing money from

Customer Question

About four years ago I was accused of stealing money from the shop I worked at, I was told if inadmit to it and pay back the sum of 4K then no further action will be taken and so over a couple of months I paid that sum.
It has been an on going concern that my employer may contact the police anyway irrespective of our aggreeement and my payment.
As I have never committed any crimes and paid back the sum asked for and left the company alone what action is most likely to happen if my ex employer went to the police now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have they ever said they would report it?