How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am the owner of a private road which has right for

Customer Question

I am the owner of a private road which has right for delivery vehicles and cars the right to pass and repass but not to park. My problem is a charity shop placing goods outside and the appearance of a Biffa general waste commercial bin. Could you explain how I get these moved, as reasoning with them has not worked. If a member on foot is injured I as the road owner would be liable.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear, all you have done at this date is spoken to them?